This Congruence, Construction and Proof unit also includes:
Learn about constructing figures, proofs, and transformations. The seventh unit in a course of nine makes the connections between geometric constructions, congruence, and proofs. Scholars learn to construct special quadrilaterals, equilateral triangles, and inscribed hexagons. The pupils learn the triangle congruence criteria and how they relate to transformation and use them to prove why constructions work.
- Create a graphic organizer with the different ways that triangles can be proven congruent
- The independent practice also reviews topics previously learned in other units
- Requires geometric construction materials
- Comes as a Spanish version
- Each lesson has practice problems