This Containment in Korea: Entering the Korean War interactive also includes:
An interesting resource explores President Truman's decision to enter into the Korean War to contain the spread of communism. Historians analyze the document using an online worksheet before participating in group discussion on the motivation for the Korean War and Cold War tensions.
- Compare the Korean and the Vietnam Wars
- Guide a group discussion on the impact of the Cold War on America's military operations
- Must have Internet access to complete the activity
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Resource is perfect for remote learning
- Activity is great in pairs or groups