This Dice Table interactive also includes:
Convert a table to probabilities. Pupils set up the winning rules for the sums of two dice. Using the rules, the applet fills out a table showing the winners for each combination. Learners determine the probabilities of winning for each player.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Lead a discussion on what constitutes a fair game
- The class should understand the basics of probability
- Individuals need to be able to convert fractions to decimals and percents
- Provides links to lessons using the applet
- Includes a description on how to use the interactive