This Distance Time Graphs assessment also includes:
If only there was a graph to show the distance traveled over a period of time. Given distance-time graphs, pupils read them to determine the answers to questions. Using the distance and time on a straight line, scholars calculate the speed. The resource is a review of the math section of the General Certificate of Secondary Education assessment.
- Have class members collect data about a trip from school to home and then graph the information
- Use a motion detector and try to mimic a particular graph
- Individuals must know how to read information from graphs
- Includes an answer key with information on how to arrive at the answer
- Shows how to calculate speed from a graph