A one-page book report worksheet requires young readers to write a short summary of their favorite Dr. Seuss book. It's up to you to decide how long the summary should be. Lastly, individuals draw an illustration of their favorite scene from the book.
- Perfect to use during the month of March
- This can be completed in class or as a homework assignment
- Encourage your students to write in complete sentences and use correct punctuation
- Have crayons ready for students to illustrate
- Discuss the meaning of "scene" prior to distributing