Extend the exhilarating learning experience of Dr. Seuss with five activities designed to reinforce literacy skills—site word reading, dialogue writing, story mapping, and more! Featured stories include The Lorax, Horton Hears a Who, The Cat in the Hat, and And to Think it Happened on Mulberry Street.
- Divide the class into homogenous groups; work with learners on a particular skill in need of extra support
- Gather the four featured stories along with additional Dr. Seuss books for pupils to browse when time permits
- Conduct activities and honor the legendary Dr. Seuss on his birthday, also know as Read Across America Day, on March 2nd
- The duration reflects the estimated completion of one activity
- Five categories house multiple activities to boost literacy skills
- Activity descriptions are short and to the point
- Game-like and hands-on exercises enhance engagement