This Exploring Data lesson plan also includes:
Bring the sun to your class! Young scholars analyze actual solar wind data in the second lesson of a five-part series. Their analysis includes speed, temperature, and density data.
19 Views 11 Downloads
- Plot the data and look for patterns in the graph
- Record new vocabulary in a graphic organizer with specific examples
- Requires a strong understanding of measures of central tendency
- Uses actual solar wind data for analysis
- Includes all necessary handouts and reference materials