This Fair Games unit also includes:
Who said things were fair? The unit introduces probability and its connection to fairness. The class interacts with activities of chance and plays games to relate them to fairness. Groups design a fair game and develop a presentation. The unit culminates with a game night for friends and family where the groups make their presentations.
- Include exercises to have the class find probabilities
- Use spinners to find simple and compound probabilities
- Scholars create and present their own slideshows, make certain pupils are familiar with how to use multimedia software
- Includes suggestions for differentiation
- Contains self-reflection resources
- The graphics in the unit outline do not show up in the online version