A paleontologist finds a fossil, but then what happens? An engaging video explains what happens to fossils once they make it back to the lab. It then demonstrates three different ways of excavating the fossil from the matrix.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Invite a paleontologist in your area to speak to your class
- Visit a science museum and schedule a tour of its preservation area
- Assumes prior knowledge from the first two videos in the series
- Shows modern-day paleontology in a museum laboratory
- Provides subtitles in Chinese, Czech, English, and Spanish for ease of note taking