This Fractions of an Amount assessment also includes:
After viewing a video on fractional amounts, young mathematicians put their new knowledge to the test. Throughout the assessment, class members find the fractional amount for prices, times, and populations. There are a few percent and decimal problems that require converting to fractions. Each problem requires individuals to work out their solutions.
- Distribute the worksheets after showing the video
- The assessments are part of a series of worksheets that focus on a variety of math skills
- Explain the British pound symbol to learners that are unfamiliar with it
- Resource also uses military time which may need converting ahead of time
- The resource includes 10 short answer problems, as well as a video and answer key that is attached
- Provides enough space for learners to problem solve