Support your learners as they work on writing paragraphs by providing graphic organizers, outlines, and frames. Sift through this packet to find the perfect organizers and templates to prepare pupils for writing. The resource prompts students to practice paragraph writing while studying subject area concepts.
- Often what this resource calls framed paragraphs are also called paragraph templates or outlines
- The strength of these organizers lies in the quantity and variety; you may wish to reimagine some designs if you don't like the layout or exact wording
- Useful for teaching writing in any number of subjects; great for use with English language learners
- Provides a few pages of explanation and rationale for the use of these types of materials
- The goal of each graphic organizer is noted on the top of the page in blue (for example, it might read Compare and Contrast)