This George Washington’s Socks Reader’s Guide worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Dive into a class reading of the book George Washington's Socks with the help of this guide. Including a vocabulary list and series of comprehension questions for each chapter, this resource provides an excellent foundation for exploring this piece of children's literature. Pass the worksheets out one chapter at a time, or provide the entire packet at the beginning of the unit and allow children to work through the book at their own pace.
- Learners acquire vocabulary by drawing pictures, writing original sentences, and looking up definitions
- True or false questions are included with some chapters to assess students' reading comprehension
- Provides the opportunity for learners to draw and describe in writing their favorite scenes from the book
- Assumes students have prior experience with writing summaries