Take an in-depth look into Gary Paulsen's Hatchet with a concept guide. With a list and explanation of thematic motifs, types of conflicts, and vocabulary in the novel, learners will engage with the text in a whole new way.
158 Views 117 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Plan your unit around the concepts addressed in the resource
- Have kids look for specific passages from the novel that support the thematic motifs
- Design a book report for kids to update throughout their reading
- Provides a list of project ideas and extensions
- Includes a link to the publisher's website for additional ideas and resources