This How Does Cancer Spread Through the Body? video also includes:
Cancer's ability to quickly spread from one organ to the next makes it one of the most fatal diseases in recent history. Watch as this short video takes you on a trip into the microscopic world of cancer cells, exploring the different pathways they take as they travel through the human body.
- View this video as a supplement to a biology unit on human body systems
- In your flipped classroom, use this presentation and accompanying assessment as a homework assignment
- Introduce a research project on different types of cancer by beginning with this video
- Engaging animations visually support the scientific content presented in the video
- Teachers are able to develop their own customized lessons based on the video
- A short assessment with five multiple choice and three free-responses questions is included