Reinforce understanding of five literary terms with a single-slide flow chart. Learners figure out if various words and phrases are examples of simile, metaphor, hyperbole, understatement, or personification.
2 Collections 355 Views 254 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Put up on a screen while pupils are working, or to print out as a reference sheet
- Chart is colorful and easy to read
- A quick way for pupils to check to see if they are identifying correctly
- Helpful for those who are starting out with figurative language
- The presentation is only one slide; class members will need prior knowledge of figurative language