This Inscribed Quadrilaterals in Circles: Lesson video also includes:
Find supplementary information about inscribed angles. A section of a large geometry playlist introduces the relationship of angles in an inscribed quadrilateral. The presentation works through examples that use the relationship between the opposite angles.
- Develop an algebraic proof of the relationship between opposite angles of an inscribed quadrilateral
- Assumes the class knows how to find the measure of an inscribed angle
- Individuals should be comfortable solving linear equations
- Shows the algebra needed to solve the examples
- Links to other inscribed quadrilateral resources