This is an absolute must-have resource for early elementary teachers! Here you'll find a collection of activities and worksheets for each day of the month of June, with topics ranging from ordering numbers on a calendar or identifying sight words to solving addition problems and rhyming words.
- To organize the worksheets, consider adding the specific dates in to the June calendar, and then labeling the corresponding daily worksheets with those dates
- Use for daily opening or closing activities, or as part of learning centers for small groups
- Compile the worksheets into a packet for pupils to keep and turn to each day for their next new activity
- This resource seems geared toward learners who have already had complete lessons on the skills utilized in the activities; they are not listed in a progressive order where concepts build off of one another
- Includes all worksheets for each day of the month!
- Covers variety of curriculum topics