Kids are always being told to eat their vegetables, but this time you can tell them to spell their vegetables! Kids fill in the vowels to spell 14 different vegetables ranging from lettuce to radish.
41 Views 33 Downloads
- Invite learners to play around with different vowels when they aren't sure what the vegetable is
- Introduce this vegetable vocabulary before completing the exercise so that all learners can identify words like turnip and okra
- Add this into a unit on different foods
- Pupils may need some help identifying some of the vegetables
- This exercise will introduce your class to variety of healthy foods
- The focus on vowels is very clear