This Module 1: Sequences unit also includes:
Take steps into sequences. An 11-lesson unit builds upon pupils' previous understanding of writing expressions to develop the idea of sequences. The resource explores both arithmetic and geometric sequences using recursive and explicit formulas. The unit is the first in a nine-part series of a beginning integrated high school course.
- After each homework assignment, form small groups of learners who struggled with the same types of problems
- Spend time with function notation and having expression as an input
- The class should be familiar with writing expressions to represent quantities
- Includes a homework assignment for each lesson
- Contains teacher information on how to proceed through each presentation