This Morals, Values and Beliefs unit also includes:
Your personality is based on the things you believe in, the morals you abide by, and the values upon which you make your decisions. Delve into a set of lessons about values and moral framework with your eighth graders as they explore and express what they believe in, and work on clarifying their values with support from their peers.
- A good addition to a teen issues class, a health lesson about self identity, or a religious class about belief systems and morals
- Have your class interview other people in their lives about values and principles, and compare their findings to the results in the lesson
- Be sure that your classroom has a mature and supportive community before working on the lessons
- Encourages self reflection and expressing emotions
- A good way to develop a positive and supportive class atmosphere
- Provides all necessary worksheets and graphic organizers