How long can the cable get? A short performance task provides learners with information on the length of cables and the margin of error for each. They must determine the longest and shortest cable possible by splicing these cables.
5 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide learners with the option of using spreadsheets or other forms of technology
- Scholars must be able to calculate with percents
- An understanding of the concept of accuracy is a must
- Includes an answer key for the task
- Contains a printable worksheet