This Multicultural Youth Leadership unit also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Teens of the world, unite! Take your class or club on a multicultural journey through the relationship between cultural values and teen leadership skills. Groups work together to learn about one another's cultures while examining the important characteristics of a good leader.
- Have individuals bring an item of significance from their cultures to use as a talking point during the preliminary activity
- Use the lesson to strengthen the feeling of community in your classroom
- Make administrators aware of the sensitive topics in the lesson before executing it
- The resource is well-written and contains printable worksheets
- Each activity helps build an inclusive mindset by allowing learners to share their feelings and personal stories