Practice skip counting with a music video that takes scholars on an undersea adventure where a friendly fish counts to 100 by 10.
9 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Invite learners to bring in a collection of 100 items, divide them into 10 groups, and count to create a hands-on model of skip counting
- Play the music video when pupils are need of a brain break
- Start math instruction with a song, encouraging class members to sing along
- Have the video ready to play in full screen to avoid viewing user comments or suggested videos
- Displays numbers when each one is sung
- The song repeats its lyrics three times