This Our Hungry Planet: Design Thinking Challenge lesson plan also includes:
Scholars investigate an issue associated with food systems and design their own solutions. Working collaboratively, they follow each step in the design process to complete the 10th instructional activity of the 13-part Our Hungry Planet series.
4 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Designed
- Offer extra credit for those who move past the design phase to implement their ideas
- Relies heavily on prior knowledge from each of the other lessons in the unit
- Length of lesson varies from one hour to one week depending on the difficulty of the challenge students or teachers select
- Links to other design projects for inspiration
- Easily adapts to higher and lower ability level groups