Lipids found in your body include oils, fats, and hormones. The video discusses lipids and their importance to your body, wax, and vitamins. Then, it identifies and explains the job of each part of eukaryotic cells.
13 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Discuss the four types of lipids in more detail after the video
- Create a 3-D model of a eukaryotic cell from foods, paper, or Play-Doh
- Works well in a traditional or a flipped classroom
- Graphics label each part of the cell clearly
- Does not require much class time