Why convert fractions into percents? The video reminds viewers that percents are a fraction with a denominator of 100. Using equivalent fractions, the resource shows how to change percents to a fraction without a denominator of 100. The presentation explains how converting fractions into percents puts values on the same scale for easier comparison.
- Lead a discussion on what common fractions or percents should individuals know
- Class members should know how to find equivalent fractions
- Pupils should understand about repeating decimals for one-third and two-thirds
- Uses humor to keep the attention of the learners
- Contains closed captioning