Open children's eyes to the wonderful world of colors with a fun interactive game. From red, blue, and green to garnet, sapphire, and chartreuse, this resource engages young students in learning about all sorts of different colors.
After opening this easy-to-use app, users are given the choice between the three levels listed below. Once a level is selected children are shown a series of screens with different colored butterflies, balls, robots, fish, and gifts boxes as they try to correctly identify the objects of a specific color. The difficulty increases with each level, starting with basics and progressing to dozens of interesting colors. Children are free to take their time completing each round and the levels can be replayed endlessly, offering hours of colorful fun for your youngsters.
Level 1: red, blue, green, orange, yellow, white, gray, black, pink, purple
Level 2: lime, violet, peach, teal, navy, lemon, mint, magenta, plum, scarlet, beige, ivory, olive, pumpkin, maroon, goldenrod, burgundy, canary, turquoise, charcoal, gold, royal blue, indigo
Level 3: periwinkle, aubergine, puce, crimson, tangerine, marigold, cranberry, rose, dove, pistachio, thistle, garnet, sapphire, amethyst, apricot, ecru, mauve, chartreuse, vermilion, cerulean, taupe, ochre, fuchsia, cinnamon, celadon, slate, saffron, avocado
How techie do I need to be?
- Offer this resource as a learning center activity in primary grade classrooms
- Use this game to engage children in an elementary art lesson on colors
- Add this digital resource to a list of suggested apps that parents can use at home with their young children
- This app can easily be used on shared mobile devices, even though the option is not available to set up multiple accounts
- The word for each color is displayed on the screen and spoken aloud in the verbal directions
- The number of objects correctly identified is shown on the screen, supporting children with learning to count
- No advertisements are included in the app