This Probability Lesson Plan lesson plan also includes:
Roll the dice with this multimedia math activity on probability. After first viewing a series of three short videos explaining probability, independent events, and dependent events, young mathematicians complete a set of practice probability problems.
- Integrate this lesson into an middle school math unit introducing probability
- After watching the videos on independent and dependent events, have students brainstorm in small groups different real-world situations that represent each type of probability
- Assign the included worksheet as an in-class or homework exercise
- Lesson is designed to prepare students for taking the GED, but can be used with middle school math students as well
- Resource includes a link to an interactive website, which allows students to extend their learning about probability
- Answer keys are included for the practice exercises