This resource also includes:
Introduce your young scholars to the concepts of circular motion, projectile motion, angular speed, simple harmonic motion, torque, center of mass, centripetal force, and Hooke's Law with a 86-slide presentation. The circular motion problem really threw me for a loop.
- Build a trebuchet as a class project
- Presentation comprehensively covers the topics and does not require a separate text
- Requires prior knowledge of proofs and trigonometry
- Presentation is the fourth in a series of 17.
- Utilizes graphics your class can easily understand
- Includes engaging guided practice problems
- Broken web link to the monkey in a tree resource