Take an in-depth look into Beverly Cleary's story, Ralph S. Mouse, with a 10-question instructional activity that focuses on story elements. Scholars describe the main character, point of view, conflict resolution, and more! Then, conclude with a personal book review and recommendation.
- Complete the worksheet in small portions, fill in sections that can be done during the reading process
- Add a sheet of paper for pupils to continue answering questions if they run out of the space provided
- Requires a copy of the book, Ralph S. Mouse by Beverly Cleary, for every individual
- Questions are written clearly after the question subject
- Provides space for learners to write