As you read a story or novel, have your class members put together and fill out a journal. They will have the chance to illustrate a cover page, draw and write about various topics, respond to a focus questions, and draft a paragraph.
65 Views 48 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Plan the study of a text around the materials in this packet
- Put together the packet for your class
- Unless your class is working on reading Junior Great Books, you may want to omit or adapt the last two pages in the packet
- Note that one page requires a focus question that you will need to provide
- The pages of this packet are nicely formatted and provide enough space for kids to write complete responses or draw if they choose