This Real-Life Math | Baseball video also includes:
The math in baseball is more than just batting averages. The Assistant General Manager of the Diamondbacks shows the numerous ways the management uses baseball math. The class participates in an activity to simulate batting averages and determine the class average.
- Use the frequency table to calculate probabilities
- Find professional players' baseball statistics that match with the types of statistics mentioned in the video
- The activity, as written, best fits within the sixth grade standards
- The video contains the mathematical expression used to determine baseball statistics
- Includes questions to ask as specific points in the video