This Rosa Parks: 1 Day Lesson activity & project also includes:
You've heard of the historical moment when Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat on a bus, but did you know that some historical accounts disagree on where she sat? Investigate this query with your young historians, and practice valuable text analysis strategies.
- Reinforce a current text analysis strategy that you have established in your class in addition to utilizing the worksheets designed by the publisher
- Utilize this lesson during your study of the civil rights movement or in observation of Black History Month
- For a more extended, in-depth lesson regarding Rosa Parks and primary source analysis, the publisher has designed 3-day and 5-day lesson plans that you can find in the left-hand menu
- All activity materials included
- Excellent lesson organization and structure
- Includes text of primary source documents for analysis, and images of actual primary sources for context