This Saving Money 1 assessment also includes:
How many days will it take Louis to save enough money for school supplies and new pair of shoes? Focus on Common Core math standards with a two-part task that involves a word problem and counting manipulatives.
6 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Write the question on the board, and have pairs or individuals work to solve the problem, providing them the required materials before hand
- Use the accompanying teacher guide to implement the task
- Requires popsicle sticks, rubber bands or base-ten blocks, and paper and pencil
- Works well in small groups, individually, as a whole class, or as an assessment
- Comes with a teacher guide explaining how to reason the task