Sometimes pictures could use a little help. Scholars add filters, frames, stamps, and text to a background photograph. They learn to use variables, encapsulation, sequences, and objects as they use the Blockly programming language.
3 Views 1 Download
- Collaborate with a photography or art teacher
- Note that learners may overlook the button that allows for changing the background picture
- Part of the Made with Code series of projects
- Includes hints that guide pupils through the process
- Gives users the opportunity to customize their projects