Nineteen stylish worksheets offer lesson ideas and practice opportunities designed to reinforce summary skills. Scholars recall events over the weekend as well as favorite books—main characters, problems, solutions, the beginning, middle, and end—and finish the sentence starter, Somebody....
- Assign a book summary every week to confirm independent reading comprehension
- Have several copies readily available as a "may do" assignment for early finishers
- Copy and laminate applicable pages for learners to reuse using washable markers
- Assumes pupils are familiar with writing a summary
- The duration reflects the completion of one page or activity
- Offers a variety of summary types
- Worksheets appear professionally designed