This Ten Frame printables & template also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Engage young mathematicians in building their number sense with this set of ten frame printables. Whether you're teaching pupils how to count, add, or subtract, these tools offer children tremendous support with developing their basic math skills.
- Laminate and/or print these ten frames on card stock, extending their life through years of elementary math lessons
- Engage students by letting them use fun manipulatives, maybe even snacks like pretzels, when using the ten frames to practice counting, adding, and subtracting
- Attach two ten frames together when introducing children to numbers greater than 10
- Ten frames are large enough for young students to use without any trouble
- Four ten frames are formatted to fit on a single page, helping to save paper