Patterns are extremely helpful when solving a puzzle. Young scholars attempt to find times a bus will pass each stop. They identify a pattern in the known stop times to identify the solutions.
16 Views 21 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils create a poster explaining solution methods
- Encourage those struggling to find a solution to use a number line
- Requires an understanding of adding and subtracting time
- Adaptable to different grade and skill levels
- Includes a detailed solution guide with explanations