This Unit 3 Math Vocabulary Cards (Grade 5) printable & template also includes:
Fifty-four flashcards make up a set to help reinforce math vocabulary. The set offers two types of cards; a word card printed in bold font, and a definition card equipped with an example and labels. Terms include capacity, histogram, ordered pairs, and more.
- Have sets readily available for early finishers to work with when their first task is complete
- Copy cards onto cardstock paper and laminate for continued use
- Send flashcards home with pupils that require, or wish to have, additional vocabulary practice
- The third set of eight designed to accompany the Houghton Mifflin fifth grade math curriculum
- The set is in alphabetical order
- Descriptions are written clearly and in detail