This Unit 6 Math Vocabulary Cards (Grade 6) printables & template also includes:
Fifty-eight flashcards make up a set designed to reinforce math vocabulary. Within the set, you'll find bold-faced word cards as well as definition cards that offer a labeled example. Terms include base, percent, theoretical probability, and more!
- Copy cards onto cardstock paper and laminate for continued use
- Allow learners to study flashcards when time permits
- Send a set home with pupils who require, or would like, additional vocablary support
- The cards are the sixth set of eight designed to accompany the Houghton Mifflin sixth grade math curriculum
- The set is organized in alphabetical order
- Definition cards are written clearly and in detail