Scholars answer 10 multiple choice questions to test their knowledge about the human body and microbes. Correct answers come with a rewarding tone and brief description.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Go through the quiz as a class before starting a related lesson
- Use the quiz as a pre and post-test to gauge pupils' comprehension
- Assign the quiz for homework, go over the questions and conduct a grand conversation the next day at school
- Struggling readers may require assistance
- A counter keeps track of what question a participant is answering
- Lists three related websites at the end of the quiz