This Who Am I?: A History Mystery interactive also includes:
Who Am I? Scholars go online to gather clues and evidence to uncover just who was involved in the American Civil War. They use hands-on Internet activities to come to an understanding of the roles soldiers and civilians played in the war. They are rewarded by uncovering the actual people behind the photos and clues to discover Who Am I?
- Create a written assignment or exit slip describing life in the Civil War for one of the five characters researched
- All students need Internet access for the lesson
- Requires Flash player for online materials to work properly
- Resource provides hidden clues to assist budding historians
- Lesson includes printable materials on the characters uncovered in the lesson
- Does not include any real lesson plan; teachers need to adapt the activity to their own instructional units