This Who, Me? Biased?: Understanding Implicit Bias interactive also includes:
A 10-page interactive explains different facets of implicit bias, demonstrates how implicit bias works, and how people can counteract its effects. The interactive tools permit users to save their information in "My Work" folders, to take and organize notes, and to complete longer writing tasks. An altogether amazing resource.
- Use the videos as a model for how to conduct discussions of sensitive topics in a safe, respectful way
- Requires teachers to have PBS LM accounts
- Teachers need to create accounts for each student
- Part of a series of resources exploring the concept of bias
- Teaching Tips include suggestions for how to set up and monitor the individual interactive accounts for class members