Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Scholars take part in a grand conversation after they examine facts and stories about the Women's Suffrage Movement. Eight discussion questions bring light to influential women, the importance of voting, citizenship, and voting rights.
7 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Conduct the lesson during the month of March—Women's History Month
- Pose discussion questions on a classroom blog
- Send the link home for learners to explore prior to, or after, conducting the lesson in class
- Individuals and small groups require a computer or mobile learning device
- Offers detailed step-by-step lesson directions
- Promotes teamwork
- Lists several types of standards addressed