This You are Clever Enough to Examine a Historical Source! graphic organizer also includes:
Your middle schoolers are obviously clever, but now they can be C-L-E-V-E-R! Enhance a research project with an exercise that prompts learners to identify the creator, location, era, and value of the information source, as well as provide an explanation and reflection of their own.
- Assign the worksheet as a requirement for the year's first research project, and then make it an optional element of each project after that
- Allow class members to create digital versions of the worksheet if it makes it easier for them in their research process
- Project the worksheet onto
- Steer learners toward more in-depth analysis by having them evaluate the credibility of the resource when discussing its value
- Designed for middle schoolers; the elementary version is attached
- A clear and concise way to identify the details about a source, as well as to reflect on its value