Far out — plan a trip to space! Aspiring mathematicians steer a space vehicle through an asteroid field, calculate currency exchanges to buy provisions, and determine placement of charges to blow up asteroids. Along the way, they learn about probability, ratios and proportions, and graphs of equations and inequalities.
- Create groups of learners with varying abilities to complete the activities together
- Resource expects learners will have access to a computer
- Check to make sure software works on your computers
- Professional-looking diagrams and pages
- Teachers can use all materials directly with learners