This Exploring Food Together unit also includes:
Teach children what cooking is and how to safely prepare their favorite foods. An innovative cooking resource is packed full of activities that allow young chefs to get their hands on some food and get creative. From guacamole to mini pizzas, your class will love this resource just as much as you do.
- Laminate and color the food cards for continued use
- Create a sorting game in which pupils sort the cards into different food groups
- Try opening the packet in a different browser if you experience trouble opening the resource
- The 46-page packet includes a table of contents, recipes with nutrition facts, activities, food images, cooking safety tips, and background information
- Comes with a Spanish version as well