This Inspire Students Today to Make a Difference in the Future activity & project also includes:
Your search for a year's worth of leadership lessons is over! A lesson in a character education series provides a full two semesters of inspiring leadership activities. The resource includes individual and group challenges to ensure a well-rounded approach to fostering a leadership mentality.
- Implement a few of the ideas as team-building challenges at the beginning of the year
- Have individuals create a personal map or journal to track their journies through the leadership challenge
- The lesson plan draws from a number of sources; make sure to review each activity ahead of time and have the correct materials ready
- Draws from the experience of past and present leaders to give participants a unique perspective on leadership
- Several of the challenges are outdoors, taking the class beyond their desks and into nature to develop their skills