This Literacy Language Kit for the Book Hi! Fly Guy organizer also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Create a buzz in your class with this collection of learning activities for the book Hi! Fly Guy. Including a list of comprehension questions, a sequence of events activity, a summary writing assignment, and a vocabulary list, this resource covers a wide variety of literacy skills. Choose to either work through the different activities as a whole class or assign them as independent classwork to supplement a reading of this fun children's story.
- Sentence frames are provided to support learners with writing a summary
- Includes both literal and inferential reading comprehension questions
- Vocabulary worksheet is differentiated to support various learning styles
- Requires a copy of Hi! Fly Guy by Tedd Arnold to read with the class