This The Story of Cosmetics Video Assessment lesson plan also includes:
Does your shampoo contain carcinogens? Scholars learn how cosmetic companies create and market their products, many of which contain toxic chemicals. They examine the bias and consumer responsibilities in the industry.
1 Collection 21 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- After showing the video, ask your class for initial reactions; following the lesson, ask if their opinions change
- Have individuals take a picture of the ingredients in their shampoos and research them as a class
- Pupils require Internet access if viewing the video independently
- Includes a flow chart to organize ideas
- Addresses a topic learners can connect to easily